Seasons Greetings...

...Not really. I hate this fuckin' holiday.

I just wanted to welcome you all to the "new" place. There's been a few changes here since I last updated. Sadly my own computer continues to be out of commission so I'll be using a relative's for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately this little setback has put a damper on my writing and posting efficiency but I'm working on getting things set back into motion. Bare with me.

Just wanted to mention a few quick things in this post. The first is that I've been struggling to find direction with this blog for some time. It (as well as I) have been so damn scatterbrained lately that I really had no real idea just what to do with it. But I think I've finally found it.

Crime.

Surprise, surprise. How fucking obvious, right? I write it and study it academically so why the hell not. True crime. Strange crimes. Crime novels and movies. Crime detection and forensics. Flash-fiction crime stories and the lot. As stated, I'm majoring in criminal justice so as I progress and learn in the field I hope to share some of my knowledge with you in addition to maintaining a platform for my own fiction and writing.

Second off, I posted a new story here titled "Shotgun Scars"  which was inspired by true events. And lastly I just sent out a new holiday piece to the FFO. With as little reading as I've been doing online lately, I've fallen embarrassingly behind on keeping up with their site but if you haven't checked them out lately, their material never fails to impress.

'Til next time, enjoy the spiked eggnog everyone.

1 comments:

Jesse said...

Crime = win.

Post a Comment